Sunday, October 24, 2010

Heorots and the people of Denmark Problem

            Who does Grendel think he is? After building my mead-hall for dinning and my throne room, he has to cause chaos in Heorot.  I thought Heorot would be the most wonderful place for my adherents, but it was too good to be true! He killed and devoured so many people in one night, thirty to be exact; does his mom not feed him? He has been causing nothing but trouble for twelve years! We have enormous amount of joy, with the sound of the harp playing, and of course us getting drunk, then night comes and Grendel wants to start a war. I just want to party. I am sorry for Grendel since he can’t join, but he is a murderous creature. He can just go back to his lovely swamp and throw a party over there! I have had enough of his foolish acts and sins and it is time to stop it—I am definitely not that person though. I am too superior for the demon since I am the ruler of the Danes, but I know someone in a different kingdom can defeat Grendel. I can’t seem to think of that person just yet, but in time hopefully a warrior will help as I have no problem showering him in valuable treasures and jewels if he defeats Grendel.

      Just call me King Hrothgar the Great
                  2.bp.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment